hitAppoint is really easy to install. You will just need to know MySQL database login details on your site, then just upload hitAppoint files to scheduling (for example) directory on your site, then go to www.yoursite.com/scheduling/ page and our appointment scheduling software will set up itself.
We are also offering the free installation service, just contact us and we will install it for you on your server.
Detailed Installation Steps
- Download the latest version zip file. Once you purchase the Pro version, you will get your personal download link that you can always follow to grab the latest version available.
- Extract all the files from this zip archive on your computer.
- Create a new MySQL database at your website for hitAppoint. If you already have a database, and you can't or don't want to create another one specifically for hitAppoint, hitAppoint can easily make use of this existing database. The names for database tables starts with hitAppoint's own prefix thus they do not interfere with other applications.
- Rename the db.rename_it.php to db.php, then open this new db.php file in your text editor and enter your MySQL database login information. The file already contains some sample values so it will be easy.
- Decide in which directory you will be installing hitAppoint on your website. You would probably want to create a new directory. Upload all the files keeping their directory structure there.
- Point your browser to the web page where you have uploaded the files. You will be transferred to the setup screen. Please follow the instructions on the screen.